The Beacon Search process is a proven and successful formula for the staffing of key positions and finding the best possible candidates.
We have found that the most successful searches are based on a partnership between the client organization and our search team. Therefore, we have developed an approach to the search process that focuses on clear communication that ensures a true partnership and gets results.
Although no two searches are alike, we have a defined and structured process once your search is under way.
Understanding the Client's Needs
- We thoroughly research your business culture, position description including key performance indicators, compensation package, benefits and relocation policy.
- Developing the Recruiting Plan
- We establish search targets and identify individuals within these target companies.
- We contact each individual and discuss the position briefly to determine a level of interest.
- We conduct a background evaluation to determine whether there is a fit for the position.
- We request and receive a resume.
- Create Candidate Profile and Present Resume.
- Resumes are sent with a profile and evaluation comments to the client.
- We set up and coordinate interviews, prep candidate and client and later debrief the candidate and client.
- We negotiate salary and compensation package.
- We present the compensation package to the candidate.
- We close the candidate and establish a start date.
- We provide the candidate with instructions for resignation.
- We debrief the candidate after resignation.
- We establish a start date and maintain contact with the job candidate and client company to assure a smooth transition.